Thank you for your interest in child custody issues involving Jehovah’s Witnesses. The following information is designed to assist in successfully helping you prepare your child custody case. The information contained within should help you to have a working knowledge of what you are up against when dealing with Jehovah’s Witnesses in child custody battles.
Included in this kit;
1. The current (most on the internet are outdated) child custody handbook used by Jehovah’s Witnesses to discredit the non-JW parent in the court.
2. Key video material to assist you in understanding doctrinal issues that should be a factor in the well being and emotional development of your child.
3. Information on “Theocratic Warfare” helps the reader to see that Jehovah’s Witnesses routinely will be untruthful before the court to cause a biased judgment in their favor.
4. The “Advanced Blood Directive” is a must to assist a caring parent in offering counter legal documents to protect their child in the event of a medical emergency.
5. Extensive case history of JW custody cases to educate your attorney on what you need to do to build your case.
6. Actual Body of Elder letters that instruct them how to assist the JW member to beat you in court.
7. New JW convention videos that show the latest practices on how they alienate your children from you.
8. How to obtain legal assistance for as little as $17.
9. Actual court testimony showing how children's minds are manipulated.
10. Psychology testimony on the effect of JW lifestyle on children.
11. See new Caleb and Sofia cartoon videos used by Jehovah's Witnesses to manipulate children.
We are happy to assist with information on how to position yourself to win custody of your child and prevent them from experiencing the developmental harm that results when they are forced to comply with Jehovah’s Witness practices.
To order an electronic e-book to be sent to your email click here
Cost - $99.95
If you have questions after reviewing:
We can assist you to vastly increase your chance of winning in court. Contact if you would like further information on how to retain our services for complete assistance with your case we can provide a content expert and child alienation experts to testify in court. We will provide you with CV and Retention Letter to successfully protect your children.
If you have any questions JW Child Custody has an extensive seventy-year library and experience in consulting on JW legal issues. You can reach us at 800-762-9227 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org